SECURITY OFFICERS / SUPERVISORS
Thank you for your interest in working with Jacin Security Services Pte Ltd. Prior to applying for a job with us, you are required to fulfil the following minimum requirements.
Singaporeans & Singapore Permanent Residents:
You will only be contacted if and when you are required to attend an interview.
- Must have the requisite Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) certification
- If exempted from WSQ training, please submit a proper “Certification of Service” (only applicable for ex-uniformed service personnel)
- Be medically certified by a doctor to be physically fit to carry out security duties. Those above the age of 55 have to be certified annually
- Able to speak and write in English
- Malaysians must submit a copy of their Certificate of Good Conduct (also commonly known as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction), educational certificates, identity card, white card and passport (passport must have a validity period of more than 6 months)
- Must be physically fit
- Must have WSQ certification
- Be medically certified by a doctor to be physically fit to carry out security duties. Those above the age of 55 have to be certified annually.